From: Noddie [mailto:7thw...@ihug.co.nz]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 7:20 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Colors changed on update

Thankyou for your reply Ron

I have always saved my work, but it happens each time.  I was curious
to see if anyone else had the same
problem.  I have my colors saved in the color folder. I also note
that the Labels on the Family page
File | Edit |    etc
all have a white background to them now, in the form of a rectangle,
is there anyway
I can turn that off, it is quite distracting.  Thanks for your help.

Gwen