On 2010/07/23 01:10, Noddie wrote:

> I wrote the question below about a week ago, and was wondering if
> anyone is able to throw any light on why I am getting this new look.
> I cannot find any documentation or help within customize to change
> these white rectangles.  I also note there are arrow (greyed out) on
> each individual on the Family view page.  Is this a new feature which I
> have missed.  Can anyone explain what they actually do.

Without seeing your screen, I think these are the FamilySearch icons. To
get rid of them, go to Customise--> General and untick the option in the
bottom right corner, labelled 'Integrate with FamilySearch'.

As for your other problem, I have already given you the hint - it's not
a Legacy problem! Somehow, you've managed to change the Windows Colour
Scheme. Do you use any other programs? Is this happening to them as well?

--
Regards,
Mike Fry