Strange. I was playing around with Legacy's "Internet Web Page" builder and
in an attempt to customize (customise for you folks on the other side of the
pond) the web page graphics, discovered the file browser ignores .PNG files.
The browser apparently only looks for JPG, GIF, or BMP files. I haven't yet
found a work-around. Sad, because PNG files are lossless compression made
expressly for the Internet. They've been around for at least 10 years which
tells me the code for that rudimentary file browser built into Legacy is at
least that old if not older. Why can't they use Windows resources?

Brian in CA