If you'll go to the AniMap website at www.Goldbug.com, you'll read:

"AniMap is currently not compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows 7
or Vista. We are working diligently to resolve this issue and expect
to have a solution available by the end of August 2010. If you own
AniMap 3.0.2 we will upgrade your software at no charge when the patch
is available.  AniMap 3.0 and 3.0.2 both work fine on all 32-bit
versions of Windows."

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support