Hello everyone,I am finally ready to add stories to the dry facts in my family
tree.Where is the best place to record those things that Grandma told you of
her childhood,etc?To me,they really don't belong attached to a particular
event,should I write them in the General notes,I haven't found a better place
to write paragraphs.And I apologize for the way my messages appear,I send them
in plain text and they turn out in one run on paragraph,haven't figured out how
to fix this.Thanks for you advise,Brian