I think Dave thought you were talking about organizing your records in
general; i.e., in your filing cabinets, on your hard drive, etc.  Perhaps
you were really asking where these documents should be attached in your
Legacy file?  i.e., should you attach a census doc as an event or as a
source?  I'm just guessing but that's what I thought when I saw him send
that link.

I'm interested in all of the above; I need to get busy attaching docs etc.
I have held off because I need to organize my hard drive before attaching
everything in Legacy (due to the other recent discussion about what happens
when you have to restore your legacy file including multimedia - the path
has to be the same for the multimedia so I need to get my files organized on
my HD and backed up specifically for that purpose before attaching)

So maybe you can be a tad more specific about your question?  You will get
your answer eventually :-) Kathy

--
Kathy Meyer
"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different
results. ~ Albert Einstein