From: 2marion wimps
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: 04 September 2010 02:03
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Half- & step-siblings

I thought to view it on the screen (not sure how it comes out in reports) if
you have entered children against the different marriages you then go to
Children Settings, View and then tick Show 1/2 kids. That's how I have done
mine and I see all the children of all marriages in the View but the
children of an earlier marriage show up with a notation against them. Not
sure if this is what you are looking for though