Hi,
I store all my census sheets in a folder under Legacy.  To access these
pages I click on the pictures icon and use the 'files' option.  This has
worked successfully until I recently installed a Nero Multimedia program.  I
now get the message that there is no default media player set up on my
computer when I click on one of the census pages.  All other jpeg files on
my computer still work fine and display on the Windows Picture Viewer, it's
just in Legacy that I cannot display them.  I'm using Windows 7.
Any ideas why this should have happened?
Ron Weeks