From: RICHARD SCHULTHIES [mailto:fourpa...@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 10:01 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Single parent adoption

If you look closely, there should be an extra 'carriage return' line between
the two children. That is the 'space' for the missing(?) father. With data
missing in fields (though accurate), the spacing can be unobvious, or actually
wrong. You might want to create an actual 'unknown' for this report to get the
spacing visually clearer.
Or, instead of unknown, you could call him Mr. Unneeded or similar.
Rich in LA CA