I see that the Legacy GeoLocation database is not very helpful, as a search
turns up "Saint-Michel, ,
Québec, Canada". If you put "Bellechasse" in the county position, the search
comes up blank. In fact, counties seem to be totally ignored for Canada.
Wikipedia says that Bellechasse is a "regional county municipality", so it
would seem reasonable to create a location as either "Saint-Michel,
Bellechasse, Québec, Canada" or "Saint-Michel-de-Bellechasse, , Québec,
Canada". Experiment with how you will want to sort your eventual location
list, including reverse order.

  Ward

Ward,

This goes to my second question of the day, about location name changes.  The
Bellechasse county designation no longer exists.  So this adds another layer to
my question.  Place at the time, or place now?

Maureen