Tim,
Several weeks ago I talked to you on the phone about why my Legacy program
says various people are related to me sometimes one way and sometimes
another. I  sent my CD to you (of my entire database) but you never acknowledge
it or  inquired about it or sent me any information. What's up? Just happened
to see  your name on this message to someone else and thought I would see
if you have  ever tested my database out.
Please respond and don't leave me in the dark any longer. Thank you.
 Jo Ruff

In a message dated 9/23/2010 12:45:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,