  From: Ron Ferguson
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Periods After Abbreviations ?

  Kathy,
  If you go to Options>Customise>Other and click the "Turn on or off Optional
Reminder Messages" you are then given many options which allow you to select
which you wish to turn on or off. The one to turn off for full-stops (periods)
is "Always show Standardisation Tips". I have this unchecked on my set-up.

  Ron Ferguson
  http://www.fergys.co.uk/

  Ron Ferguson