My father Joseph Maxime Calamel born on Rodrigues Island is deceased.  I am
attempting to find other living family members and locate the family home on
Rodrigues Island, Port Mathurin.  His parents names were Ernestina Lucchesi and
Adorin Xavier Calamel.  Any information would be helpful.  I have been
searching for years.  Unfortunately I have run into many roadblocks.  Thank you
for any information you may have.  My fathers siblings now all deceased were
James, Antoine Yves, Louis Andre, Luc, Julie and Benoit,  In addition to this
there were several step siblings with the last name Lucchesi , all born on
Rodrigues Island  to Ernestina and G.Lucchesi       thank you, peter and
barbara calamel