From: Geoff Rasmussen [mailto:ge...@legacyusers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 2:54 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] We need your help - testing a live webinar

Hello everyone,

I'd like to invite you to participate with us in something we've never tried
before....

Next Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 12:30pm (Eastern time) I will be teaching
the 3rd class of a 4-week Advanced Legacy Course at the West Valley
Genealogical Society library in Youngtown, Arizona. The classroom only has
room for our 20 students. Although we cannot increase the size of the
classroom, I'm hoping to test our new webinar technology that can expand the
attendance into the thousands. I don't know if it will work. I think it
will....

In other words, I will be teaching my advanced Legacy class to a live
audience at the library, but intend to also broadcast at the same time to
you. You don't have to live in Youngtown to come to class.

So, if you'd like to participate in this first-ever trial run, please
register for the "Sharing Genealogy Electronically" webinar at
www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp.

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation