Rather than continue Paul's discussion about odd happenings in source
citations, I thought I'd start a new thread with this specific issue.  I
generated an ancestor report with minimal details and asked that the sources
be provided as footnotes in paragraph form.  Some of the footnotes are
missing.  All was fine until the 5th Generation which spans 3 pages.  The
first page has footnotes 1-14 as expected.  On the second page there are
only footnotes for 15-26 at the bottom of the page even though there are
references in the text to footnotes 27-29.  The third page begins with
source 30.

So, I thought that perhaps the paragraph form might be complicating things
and re-ran the report.  This time the references are fine until the 6th
generations.  Footnotes are missing for sources 14-19.  The remaining 129
sources are all in the footnotes on the correct page.

Finally, I gave up and ran the report without paragraphs and as end notes at
the end of each generation.  This worked - all references in the text were
in the footnotes at the end of the generation.

I wanted to check my sources - primary, secondary, etc. to identify persons
who require further research.  It is really way easier to do this if the
sources appear on each page.  Any suggestions on how to get the footnotes at
the end of the page feature to work?
Thanks,
Liz