Hi Derek,

I have Legacy v7 installed on my main Dell computer with Windows XP
and on my new Dell netbook which operates with Windows Starter 7. So
far, I haven't noted any problems and enjoy the netbook for "on the
road" genealogy research. At the time I purchased my netbook, however,
I was cautioned not to upgrade from Starter to the full version of
Windows 7 because of capacity and that the full version won't work
properly.  I have no idea if that's a true statement or not.

You may want to google "Windows Starter 7" and read some of the
articles, or browse through one of the Windows 7 manuals at your local
library. I've just returned a couple manuals that were helpful in
comparing the four editions and helpful in how to use Starter.

Hope this helps,
Lavern Hall