Unsubscribed while out of the country in September. Resubscribed upon return
and received notice from Legacy requesting that I click the link to verify
my subscription. Did so and received confirmation. No messages received
since that time. Repeated the process early this morning with same
verification. No messages received even though I see posts in the archives.
No Legacy messages in my junk mail. I have had the same email address since
1998. Any suggestions? I will check the archives for a response.

Thanks,
Kay F.