I have all my sub-windows, such as Notes (of all sorts) to open to
maximum size.  I have the font for Notes set to GeoSlab703 Med BT and
the size 10 point.  If I change the size to anything else it's reverted
back to 10pt when I go into that Options screen again and doesn't seem
to have any effect on the behaviour outlined below.

When I open a Birth, Baptism, etc or Marriage Notes screen and start to
type the text is minute, so small I can barely read it.  If I copy and
paste a section into Word it shows up to be 8.5 pt.  If I close the
window and re-open it (iimediately or at any time in the future) the
font has become a readable size:  it varies slightly with different
Notes windows, from between 14.5 pt and 15.5 pt.

There is no such behaviour with the General, Research or Medical Notes
windows where the text appears immediately in the larger size (14.5pt
according to Word.)

It's only a minor niggle but I don't know why this happens.  Does anyone
else find the same?
--
Jenny M Benson