Yvonne,

If you run Legacy in a window rather than run in full screen, you can
stretch the window across the two monitors and have one file on one
monitor and the other file on the other monitor.

To stretch the window across, move the mouse pointer to the side until
it turns into a double arrow.  Left click and drag.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree