From: Brian Lehman
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 5:05 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Help with Passage Express

Hello,
I am having a problem with Passage Express that I have been trying to solve,
I have looked on the Legacy site as well as searched the past posts
here,And couldn't find an answer.
I am using Legacy Deluxe 7.4 and trying to create a disk to send to
family using Passage Express.
I use the button from the Legacy toolbar and create a file  on a disk,
when I open the disk,I have copies of all documents and photos,great,
but is there supposed to be family group,pedigree charts etc, with all
by data?
I do have a button displayed that opens my Legacy file,but what of
someone who doesn't have Legacy on there computer?
I am loading the data from the .fdb file,should it be from a gedcom file?

Simply put,what should Passage Express be creating on my disk?
Would appreciate any advice offered.
Thank you,
Brian Lehman