>Hi,
>
>I am new to this board and hope this is the correct place to ask for advice
>on the Legacy Family Tree.
>
>In the Deluxe Edition of Legacy 7.4 I am trying to find a way to list all
>source citations (created using the SourceWriter method) which do NOT have
>'Include this Citation on Reports' checked.
>
>Is there a way to do this? The reason for this is that I would like to
>review these records to decide whether I might want to include the source in
>future reports. Alternatively, is there a way to find this from one of the
>source citation reports?

I did not see this earlier because the question was not posted in plain
text. I found it in the archives by accident.

***

I do not think you can do this in any of the existing Legacy reports.

You could do this in MS Access (or another tool that allows SQL
queries), but it would involve multiple queries (if you want something
easy to read) because of the way Legacy source citations are stored.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools