If directed to me, I am running the Home Premium version of Win7 64 bit and it
is not a Netbook.  It's a desktop PC.

Bill Boswell

-----Original Message-----
From: David C Abernathy [mailto:da...@schmeckabernathy.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 4:38 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Problem with Legacy

The only time I have seen this is a few times when I am on IE.

I run many 32 bit programs on this Windows 7 64 bit machine. But then I am
running with 3Gigs of RAM and is the ultimate version of Windows.

What version of Windows 7 are you running, Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium,
or Ultimate?

Also is this machine a Netbook?

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Email disclaimers
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.
http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com
== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus  ==