Since you asked, I'll try to answer.  I've been bringing this up for
MONTHs, off and on, about how to COPY and PASTE to the browser and I was
ALWAYS ignored.  But the bigger problem is quite often that new users
were not receiving help because people would simply say: "You're on, you
dummy" (I'm para-phrasing) and, of course, they would not even see that
message because they could only POST, not RECEIVE.  What part of that is
not understood now?

So, bottom line is, I have no regrets I brought up something that needs
to be fixed or at least acknowledged on the list so we can help a new
user get on the list.  That's the GOLDEN RULE.  I would want someone to
do that for me, so I'm going to try to help them.  If it needs to be
discussed further, I guess we can take it off-line now.

Thanks for listening,  --Jerry

On 01/22/2011 12:53 PM, Ron Bernier wrote:
> Lloyd, Jerry, et al,
>
> Sherry is not the only support person that Legacy has.  Just send an email to
> the legacy support email address:  supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> All contact information is readily available on the www.legacyfamilytree.com
> web site.
>
> I still don't understand why folks feel they need to discuss this issue ad
> nauseum in this group instead of taking some very simple steps.

Regards,
Jerry in Michigan