Would you mind adding me to your list of people to send that tutorial
to please?  Thank you!  It's so nice when others are willing to share
their knowledge and experience to benefit others :-) Kathy

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:15 AM, BG Johnson <b...@brmemc.net> wrote:
> Kathy,
>

> You most certainly can add “Find My Past” or any other site you wish to
> add.  I will send you some tutorials I have written to your off line
> address.
>

> bgj

Kathy Meyer

STRESS:  when your gut says "NO WAY" and your mouth says "NO PROBLEM"
"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things
you have never before done."
--Richard G. Scott, "Finding the Way Back," Ensign, May 1990, 74

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results. ~ Albert Einstein