That's great Gene!  I was hoping someone would come along with the knowledge
needed to place these somewhere accessible to everyone!  I'll repeat it here
for anyone who didn't read down far enough on your post

http://www.filedropper.com/searchinginternetinlegacy  (These are the
tutorials that have been discussed here recently)

--
Kathy Meyer

STRESS:  when your gut says "NO WAY" and your mouth says "NO PROBLEM"

"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have
never before done."
--Richard G. Scott, "Finding the Way Back," Ensign, May 1990, 74

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different
results. ~ Albert Einstein