I want to thank all of you who helped me with my search for answers about
whether Legacy could solve my problems with Family Tree Maker 2010. During my
search for information here and elsewhere, I actually did find that I could
create pdf and rtf files in Family Tree Maker but that Legacy's search was able
to search for an individual easier if I did not have the actual fact label name
(unfortunately, I have a lot of Fact 1, Fact 2, etc that I assume is a bad idea
but did know this when I stared years ago). I was told that I could includes
"events" in my reports in Legacy but during my testing of the program this
evening was not able to do so. I have not tried creating a gedcom file and
uploading it to my Rootsweb page yet.

I downloaded and installed the free version of Legacy and was pleased with it.
I might ask for the Deluxe version for my birthday and try to link my 750
pictures but until then, I can use its search features.

Thank you again for all your help.