From: gcr...@juno.com
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:36 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Tagging

I'm venturing into the option of TAGGING. A little background in my doing
so...

I have been adding photos and documents/files (probably erroneously-but with
the volume already added a little too late to change my methodology now!)
via the Picture Gallery PICTURE or FILE links. I now want to be able to fish
these individuals out of the total populace of the database. Tagging seems
the way to do it.

I understand, and have tagged a dozen or so test individuals. I have added
TAG1 - Obituary/death notice; TAG2 -tombstone photos, TAG3 - individual
photos.

Quite by accident in trying to search them out I found in the SEARCH-FIND
parameter that sometime in the past I must have played around with tagging
and have some of these same individuals with TAGS greater than the 3 I've
just assigned.

How can I find out what these old tags referred to and UNtag them? All I
find in the HELP file was information on how to associate a TAG to
individuals, not disassociate a TAG from an individual!

gc

$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d668936b53a14de9bast05vuc