From: Cliff Gittens
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:10 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] "Living Flag" in Legacy Gedcom export file

Does anyone know if Legacy supports the inclusion of a "Living Flag" in its
Gedcom export files?

I want to export a gedcom to another piece of software without exporting
details on living individuals, but I would like the other software to be
able to determine if an individual is living.  The other software can accept
a "living flag" I just don't know if Legacy can export such a flag in its
Gedcom structure.

Cliff Gittens