From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: February-24-11 5:41 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] "Living Flag" in Legacy Gedcom export file

Paul,

So they have, a retrograde step in my view! However that post also contained
an embedded image, which comes under the class of "attachments", and in fact
is what prompted my comment.

Remember also the some Listers block all html posts from user groups - I am
more selective and only block some :-)

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/