From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: February-24-11 7:05 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Plain Text was "Living Flag" in Legacy Gedcom export
file

Paul,

If an email program is set to receive emails in plain text only, then
the graphics are stripped out and are received as attachments.

So yes, embedded images can be considered as an attachment.

We have users from all over the world and many of them have limited
internet access or on dial-up. HTML messages are considerably larger
than plain text, especially if they contain graphics and animations.

Please be considerate of those users by using only very basic HTML if
you don't want to or can't switch to plain text.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree