From: "Richard Van Wasshnova" <rfvanwasshn...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:15:26 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Pointers and Intellimerging

kb

Could it be that as you go upstream you encounter someone with multiple parents
thus steering you off course?

--
Richard Van Wasshnova

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Howard Cady < howardc...@q.com > wrote:

bk and Dennis
This sounds like an important enough problem that the Users Group and Legacy
Support should know the required fix. Please keep us informed. It seems
like the obvious "File Maintenance" > "Check/Repair" solution should have
been a fix and we need to know why it failed.
hc