From: Sbcglobal (oldersoul) [mailto:olders...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 3:18 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] old legacy file extensions

I took a break from genealogy research several years ago.
At the time I was a Legacy user and intend to continue
with it, in it's newer version.  The problem is, I can't
find my old files.  I want to make sure they didn't
get lost during my absence.

So, what file extensions should I look for to find my Legacy
database?  Also, are file extensions for the new Legacy the
same as the old files?