Thanks Ron
Your site has great ideas. I will be in contact.

A simple way using the only Legacy tools is:
A)  Add an Individual called "NewYork", "Trip"
B)  Create a new Event Called "Sites" with "Show a Place Field" only.
C)  Add as many "Sites" as required for all the required Locations.
D)  Use the" Plot locations on map" button.
You now have one map with all the locations you wanted.

Denis