David,
Yes, I understood that part, and I never use more than one period myself,
but I'm a betatester and if I see a problem I try to reproduce that problem
so Legacy staff get enough information so they can enter a report in Mantis
(bug tracker).
That's why I wrote some emails ago that it was best to close this discussion
because Brian had enough information to enter (or not) a report in Mantis.
For me it's end of discussion now.
Evert