The GEDCOM standard does not provide for the detailed fields used by the
SourceWriter system. Because of this all sources exported from Legacy,
and imported back into Legacy will be Basic Style Sources. In the
outbound conversion to the GEDCOM the changes made make the linking of
those sources to their original SourceWriter source impossible. When you
then import that source it will become a new master source with
associated source details where it is linked to individuals.

When you merge the imported person with the original Legacy cannot merge
the now Basic Style Source with the original SourceWriter one so there
will be a duplication with both the original SourceWriter style source
and the imported Basic Style source linked to the individual.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.