Hello Group:

Geoff Rasmusen provided detailed info on how to convert sources to the
source writer format. You can read his post in the Legacy User Group
archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/msg26496.html.

Geoff suggests pulling up the master source list detail and copying the
info from the output tab into a word processing application to start. I
can highlight the information, but when I right click my mouse the
usual menu that includes "copy" does not come up.  Any suggestions as
to how to start this task? Or, perhaps you have found a different
process that works better.

Cathy