From: my genealogy email [mailto:rgstrongge...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 9 April 2011 2:39
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Placement of file

Jan,
This wording "To-Do Category" was taken from the help file when you search
on Categories>Adding new categories. The Maser Category List is the same as
the To-Do Category. So what I was referring to was to create a new Event
with the Category of Correspondence, but since "Correspondence" is not in
the default drop down list under Category, the user would have to Add a new
Category with the name of "Correspondence" so they could create the source
category for that event.
hope this clears that up and makes more sense when you reread my post.
Russ