Thanks Ron - I was hoping there was a simpler way - there are rather a lot
of files.
I have all files structured within a family name, followed by an individual
with their RIN number and within each of those person folders they are all
broken down into Photos, Documents, Certificates, etc etc
It has been easy for me to follow but it now looks as though I shall have to
do as you say.
Thank you again - I will persevere.
Marion