From: Lyn Whelan
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 12:02 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] adding an item to a box

I am not sure if this is appropriate but I wonder if anyone can tell me how
to add a ‘non conventional’ item to a box on a chart

I wish to add ‘see Chart 1/2/3’ etc to the bottom of a box for specific
people in order to direct someone to other appropriate charts in a printed
format.

I know how to select the normal items for inclusion in the box – but can’t
work out how to achieve this with my own addition.

This is to help with following collateral lines.

Any help welcomed

I have the latest Legacy update for my programme.  My Charting programme is
7.4

Thanks

Lyn