Hi Olwyn,

> I am using Legacy 7.5. Can anyone tell me what I check or uncheck to
> make it show the wife in the first position and in the title "Direct
> Descendants of" on the Family Group Sheet?  I am following the female
> line and find it frustrating to have the husband always show in the
> title and at the top.

Do you mean the Family Group Records report, which is found at the
Family tab at the Reports Menu?

You can edit the title of that report, and there are a variety of
variables you can insert to make it flexible - take a look in the Help
file under "Fields, Embedded in report titles".

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy