From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:57 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] What format for documents?

Julia,

As others have said it has no effect on the size of your Legacy file, but do
note the comments made particularly regarding web pages and the size of the
image (in bytes). You may have no intention of creating a website at the
moment, but you do not know about the future, and you may feel it is better to
use JPG now instead of having to convert the lot at sometime in the future.
JPGs are also fine for reports, btw..

Ron Ferguson

http://www.fergys.co.uk/