When I try to do an ancestor report on one person (Christopher F.) and
click "preview" I get a warning box that says that I have already created 3
reports and may be in an endless loop. The name in the warning box is of
William B., (an obscure ancestor of Christopher) not that of the person who
is selected for the report. It will not allow me to choose "continue the
report", but just keeps coming up with the warning box.

A pretty aggravating problem and I can't seem to get beyond it.

Jane Sarles