From: Robert Runion
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:33 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New Mac

Scott - I've talked to support and they tell me it is a printer problem and not
a MAC issue - I've learned to 'work around' it though so it isn't as bad a
problem as I may have indicated. As you indicate - I love my MAC - there is so
much more stability and I'm not always 'tweaking' some issue as I do on my PC.
Just wish Legacy had a MAC program, but I understand that Legacy is a Windows
platform. I've used a couple of the MAC genealogy programs, but none of them
approach the Legacy for usability.

I used Parallels, Fusion and Bootcamp - finally settled on the Bootcamp package
and it works just like any PC when in its configuration.  Installing the
program isn't difficult - I'm no techie, but following the instructions was
pretty easy.  Then Windows 7 install was just as though it was on a regular PC.
As Scott said though, if you are reticent about doing it yourself, the tech
folks are great in helping to get you going.