And *that's" a lot of paper.  Guess it's a case of "pick your poison."

Kirsten

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Hilty [mailto:lori.hi...@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 11:44 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [LegacyUG] Entering census data/sources

Michele, wow, that's a lot of typing LOL.  Too bad, we can't just "attach" our
sources.  I print out the census indexes from Ancestry and fill out a census
sheet, and keep the index in my binder, and the actual census sheet in a file
box.  I use the color code from LDS in both Legacy and in all my files.
There's got to be an easier/faster way to enter sources.

New to the list,
 Lori

Lori's Scrapbook Expressions Blog
http://lorisscrapbookexpressions.blogspot.com