From: Forrest [mailto:forrest.4...@bigpond.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 10:10 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] restoring a back up

My need is an explanation on restoring Legacy files from a backup

I back up the Legacy files daily from the button on the tollbar to a second
hard drive and the backup comprises 2 zipped files with one the data file and
the other named as multimedia {in my case photographs only}

When I restore the Legacy data from the back up to another {old} computer {that
I keep for a safe backup storage} there are no photographs - all the data is
perfect

Would someone kindly explain the procedure to have the photographs included
with the restore in simple steps for a person that is not a computer expert

I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit and always update to the latest version of
Legacy {de luxe}

Thanks from forrest in Australia