On our website at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com, go to Training > View
Training Videos and watch the "Legacy for Beginners" video.

You can also view this through Legacy by clicking on the "Watch
Training Videos" link in the Support section of the Legacy Home tab.

If you have the Legacy CD, the video is also on there. Put the CD in
the player and when the menu comes up, click on the button for the
video.

Also, if you click on Help in Legacy and select "Show Help Index",
you'll see a link for Tutorial Lessons in the pane on the right. The
Help file can also be accessed through the Support section of the
Legacy Home tab by clicking on the Legacy Help File link

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree