I've not done much of this myself, but I think you'll want to play
with the "Map My Family" feature, enter locations to fit your needs
(i.e. break out of the 4 place/3 comma format if necessary), and use
the geocoder to set the latitude and longitude correctly.

Some enter complete addresses in location fields, I do not, but do
enter church or cemetery names.  I can do so, and still keep a
4-place/3-comma format too.  I try to keep the 4-place format so that
I can take advantage of the sorting built into Legacy.  So far things
are working fine for me.  However, if breaking out of the 4-place
format becomes necessary, I'd not hesitate to do so.  You'll find many
postings in the archives where others have done just that.  Following
are a few mocked up examples to consider.  Something like that
maintains the 4-place but allows you to geocode the locations
correctly.

Columbia - Columbia Cemetery, Boone County, Missouri, USA
Columbia - Bethel Baptist Church Cemetery, Boone County, Missouri, USA
Columbia - 1492 Easy St, Boone County, Missouri, USA

Hope that helps!

--
James Cook
GED Utils,  Ancestry Utils