From: Evert van Dijken [mailto:evandij...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 11:57 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] appending sources

Backing up wouldn't help in this case because you wouldn't notice that
some events have wrong sources after a very long time and you wouldn't
know which backup isn't corrupted.
If the programmers leave it alone it's ok for me ; ) (the feature
isn't part of legacy anymore).
There were good reasons to remove it from the program and there were
lot of discussions before it was removed (in the LUG and in the Legacy
Test group). So no need to do this discussion over and over again.
Evert