This is from the Help file (Entering Dates in Date Fields):

Approximating Dates

If you have a birth or marriage date for an individual, you can
approximate many other missing dates.  In general you can estimate
that a man was married when he was 25 and a woman when she was 21.
You can then estimate that their first child was born one year later
and that subsequent children were born every two years after that.
For example, if a couple was married in 1863, you can estimate that
the man was born in 1838, the woman in 1842, their first child in 1864
and the second child in 1866.  As another example, if a woman was born
in 1800, you can estimate that she was married in 1821, her husband
was born in 1796 and their first child was born in 1822.

When entering an estimated date, use an appropriate prefix, such as:

Estimated or Est

About or Abt

Before or Bef

After or Aft