Yesterday I watched two of the Webinars,
Improving Your Use of New FamilySearch: Data Cleanup Strategies
New FamilySearch Made Easy with Legacy Family Tree

I am not LDS but I am looking forward to them opening up FamilySearch to the
rest of us and I want to be ready for it by getting my file cleaned up
properly.  It amazes me what the Legacy programmers have done to integrate
Legacy and FamilySearch.  Sometimes we complain about a glitch here or there
or a feature we would like to see but honestly, Legacy is one of the most
sophisticated programs out there.   Who else offers a program of this
caliber for $29.95 with free updates, excellent customer service and a
plethora of helps/tools.  I just think the Legacy staff deserve a thank you
once in a while instead of just complaints.

Michele Simmons Lewis, Staff Genealogist
McDuffie Mirror
Thomson, McDuffie Co, GA